As a Church of England School, we work to create a happy, safe and secure school where everyone is valued and helped to develop their talents to the full within a Christian environment.
We aim to work together towards common goals, celebrating achievements and regularly reviewing our progress.
Our ethos can be summarised as follows:
- Foster independence, so that our pupils grow up able to look after themselves and make a positive contribution to society.
- Encourage children’s respect for their environment and a sense of belonging and responsibility towards their local community.
- Provide a stimulating environment, making learning fun and exciting.
- Give all children equal opportunities, respecting differences in race, gender and ability.
- Enable each person within our school to feel special and to develop their skills and talents.
- Be good role models, emphasising respect and kindness.
- Our school will be known for its academic success, expressive and creative flair, physical endeavours, Christian values, caring family atmosphere and moral ethos.