We expect all children to wear school uniform as this gives children a sense of identity and smartness. Consequently, the following code has been agreed:
- Grey trousers (or shorts if preferred), skirt or pinafore dress (grey). Green sweatshirt or cardigan
- Gold Polo-shirt or gold roll neck shirt.
- Appropriate footwear (i.e. low heeled shoes, not trainers)
Jewellery and nail varnish is not permitted. Long hair should be tied back.
- Bottle green T-shirt
- Training shoes/slip-on daps
- Sports socks
- Football boots (if needed)
Sweatshirts, Polo-shirts, Fleeces and sports T-shirts embroidered with the school logo and name are available from the school wear supplier in Yeovil (please ask for further information in the office). Also available to purchase are school caps, book bags and gym bags, all embellished with the school logo. Uniform items with the school logo are not mandatory; parents are free to purchase uniform from other suppliers as long as they meet the guidelines above.
We also ask children to bring in an item that can be used as protective clothing for art/craft work. An apron or old shirt is fine.
When the weather is cold or damp children are expected to wear coats at playtimes.
We would be grateful if you would name all items clearly.